Buy an eligible handheld camcorder before 31st March 2015 and pick from a choice of three valuable gift options. Participation is open until 15th April 2015
Buy a handheld camcorder and claim your exclusive gift
Pick up one of these brilliant handheld camcorders from your Sony Professional dealer and get even more than you bargained for. Claims will be accepted until 15th April 2015
From the 1st of October 2014 until 31st March 2015, we’re offering a choice of three very special gift options when you buy any eligible handheld Sony camcorder.
There are three exiting options to pick from, all designed to make life easier for busy freelancers who need to get the right shot every time with less hassle. Here’s what’s on offer – the choice is yours:
Option 1: Action Cam Mini AZ1VR with Wi-Fi Remote Kit
Get a more exciting point of view with your next production. Rugged, waterproof Action Cam makes a great second camera for anyone who’s out looking for adventure. Don’t be fooled by its tiny size. The wide-angle ZEISS Tessar lens with image stabilisation captures fabulous Full HD pictures, and its XAVC S 50Mbs codec slots right into today’s pro workflows. Also included, the handy wrist-mounted Live View Remote lets you review camera angles and control recording while you’re in the heart of the action.
Option 2: ECM-MS2 Shotgun Microphone
Add great sounding audio with this light, compact electret condenser mic that’s a perfect shooting partner for your handheld camcorder. It’s great for interviews, dialogue, atmos and more with switchable mono/stereo operation. Crisp, wide-bandwidth sound is partnered by high sensitivity and extremely low noise. The mic’s reduced length simplifies transportation and won’t intrude into the shot.
Option 3: URX-P03 Portable Wireless Receiver
Attaching neatly to your camcorder, this compact true diversity wireless receiver teams digital audio processing with stable, proven FM reception. With auto channel set-up and a big, easy-to-read display, it’s a perfect partner for ENG/EFP and interviews. Other unique features include a headphone output for monitoring and USB power supply connection. Note: compatible transmitter required – available separately. (Models: UTX-M03, UTX-B03 and UTX-P03 frequency dependent).
Terms and Conditions
Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) is operating a promotion whereby an end user (“you”) who purchases a NEX-EA50EH, NEX-EA50M, HXR-NX3, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X200, PXW-X70, PXW-Z100, PMW-200, NEX-FS700Ror NEX-FS700RH camcorder (“Camcorder”) between 1st October 2014 and 31st March 2015 entitled to claim one of the following products direct from Sony for no extra cost:
a) Action Cam Mini AZ1VR with Wi-Fi Remote Kit.
b) ECM-MS2 Compact Electret Condenser Microphone.
c) URX-P03 UWP-D Receiver.
(each a “Promotional Product”)
You will only be entitled to choose 1 of the options above per camcorder purchase. You will not be able to change this option once you have submitted the on-line claim.
All claims are subject to the availability of the Promotional Product; the claim will be rejected if the selected Promotional Product is no longer available. Claims will be accepted until 15th April 2015.
In the case of the URX-P03 UWP Receiver you will be responsible for choosing the receiver with the desired carrier frequency for your geographical requirements and no returns will be accepted in the event that an incorrect choice is made. Please note this is the receiver only, transmitter will need to be purchased separately:
||CH21: 470.025 MHz to 697.875 MHz
||CH33: 566.025 MHz to 633.000 MHz
||CH42: 638.025 MHz to 694.000 MHz
||CH51: 710.025 MHz to 782.000 MHz
- This promotion is available to end-users residents in the countries shown in Condition 3 who have purchased the Camcorder (during the promotion period) in the countries shown in Condition 3 which were originally imported into the EEA by Sony for sale on the European market. The serial number of Camcorders will be checked on registration for this promotion in order to ensure compliance with this condition, and any Camcorders which have serial numbers which do not comply will not be eligible for the promotion
- This promotion is only operated in the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Latvia, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Moldavia and Israel.
- All claims must be submitted by completing all of the details on the on-line form and attaching the invoice as evidence of the original purchase of the Camcorder. The party submitting the claim must be the same person or legal entity as named on the invoice for the purchase of the Camcorder. The claim must be submitted within 15 days of the date of purchase of the Camcorder.
- In the event that a claim is incomplete or incorrectly completed, the claim will be rejected.
Sony may reject a claim if its suspects that you have been involved in:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the operation of this promotion;
b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
c. any breach or attempted breach of the terms and conditions of the Sony website.
- Once a claim has been satisfactorily received you will be sent a confirmatory email which will include your registration code and details of the website link on which you can trace the status of your claim.
- Sony intends to dispatch the Promotional Product to the address contained on your competed online claim form within 30 days of acknowledgement of the receipt of the claim. However no delivery time-frame is guaranteed. If you are concerned about the non-delivery of the Promotional Product you should check the status of your claim at the website link referred to in Condition 7.
- The Promotional Product is supplied subject to the standard manufacturer’s guarantee and/or support pack relevant to the Promotional Product. To the extent permitted by applicable law Sony excludes all other liability in respect of the supply of the Promotional Product. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- If the Promotional Product is to be used for business purposes then the recipient is responsible for declaring and accounting for any tax due with their local tax authority
- Subject to availability Sony is offering this promotion from 1st October 2014 till 31st March 2015. However, Sony reserves the right to change the terms of the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion at any time and without prior notice. Participation is open until 15th April 2015.
- There is no credit or cash alternative available.
- This promotion is limited to above models only
- By registering your claim you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- The promoter of this promotion is Sony Europe Limited whose registered office is at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom the promotion will be administered on Sony’s behalf by Custom Solutions Ltd (a company registered in France under company number 500 517 776).